The pools are considered the main elements when it comes to fun and relaxation in our homes when the heat strikes, we can spend days, or whole nights since. Thanks to the latest technological systems, we can have heated water 24 hours a day in any time of the year. Let’s discover how to clean swimming pool.
At first, we must understand that they do not take care of themselves or keep themselves. There are various processes that we must perform in cleaning swimming pools to keep the water as pure as possible and thus enjoy a good state of health. Continue reading: How to take a bath in 10 minutes
How to clean swimming pool?
For each particular case, we have different pool maintenance methods, which are usually divided into two groups: manual and automatic. The automatic cleaner is the solution for those who are reluctant to spend a lot of time cleaning pools, in most cases the pools are already equipped with this type of water filtering system that allows us to remove the leaves and the dirt found in the water.
Use automatic cleaner
Another great advantage of this automatic cleaner is that it improves the efficiency of the products that are responsible for water treatment, because it keeps it constantly moving, behaving very similar to a mobile sink. This process allows avoiding dead water zones that are impossible to be eliminated through the sump and skimmers, in this way the cleaning of swimming pools not only becomes fast but also efficient. Read continue http://rockemeet.com/7-more-architecture-trends-anticipated-for-the-next-decade/
The cleaning of swimming pools is not limited only to automatic elements that filter leaves or toxins, but also to the chemical treatment that we must give to the water so that it is healthy by the users. It is true that if we keep the bottom of the pool clean (without algae or calcareous deposits), with an effective filtering (both by the type of filter and by the design and the arrangement of the pieces that take care of the suction), perform the Water treatment is very simple.
Clean pool in winter
Although many people believe that swimming pool cleaning is almost nil in winter because the water to a few degrees is perfectly preserved, almost without being filtered and with little chemical treatment, we should not trust ourselves about it. It is ideal to put the original pool cleaning system in motion as soon as the winter is over because although the use during that season has been almost nil, the dirt and toxins exist and must be eliminated.
Pollution phenomena have been eliminated by the various chemical treatments for water that are now available in the market, treatments that do not require effort, only a small investment to enjoy a pool throughout the year.
External factors of cleaning pool
Anyway you have to consider certain external factors that influence the cleaning of swimming pools, the Sun is one of them, when the temperature ranges between 20-25 ° C more water will work and more will destabilize the PH, too, the sun It also acts in the production of algae and the degradation of products in the water, as the storm causes the water to cloud and evolve negatively if it does not have a sufficient reserve of disinfectant.
All these problems have more than one solution to efficiently perform pool cleaning: filtering and more filtering for a long time, water with preventive protection (anti-algae, pH balance, etc.), enough fresh water to avoid water loaded with artificial lime, etc.
Here are a few tips that can be of great help when it comes to tuning up your pool. So, you can enjoy a much cooler summer and in a totally safe way.
- Before setting up your pool, check that you have to make some repairs, because during the winter it may have suffered some wear and tear, broken tiles, cracks … If so, the best way to fix it is to use epoxy, which adheres very good in the water.
- Cleaning the pool is the second step. To do this, you should use brushes and acids, but never soap, because you can react with chlorine. Also, at this time it is advisable to add anti-algae.
- Check the sewage treatment plant. Before filling the pool, it is important to check that the pump and filters are in perfect condition as they will be responsible for cleaning the pool daily. Once reviewed, it is advisable to carry out a filtering process for 24 hours.
- The most important thing is to ensure the safety of the little ones in the house. To do this, you can build a wooden fence that surrounds the pool or place a fence of wire, bamboo ..
- It is important to control the hygiene of the pool and check that the water has the right quality for the bath.
- In case of any unforeseen event, it is best to have a first aid kit near the pool, as well as a board or float to avoid scares.
- Every day, before starting to use the pool, it is important to remove the remains of leaves or other debris that may be on both the surface of the pool and the pump basket.
- In addition, chlorine must be added daily, so that the pH of the water is between 7.2 and 7.6%. If it has rained, you can double the dose.
- The use of a tarpaulin that covers the pool reduces the loss of water by evaporation and maintains the water temperature. In the same way, we can also install a deposit that stores the rainwater to be able to take advantage of it.
- When the summer period ends and we are not going to use the pool, it is not necessary to empty it.
You may also like: http://bixideco.com/make-natural-pool/
Problems and the possible solutions:
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS IN THE MAINTENANCE OF POOLS
|1. Green water||Algae||Regulate the pH between 7.2 and 8 with pH increaser or reducer · Shock treatment with liquid chlorine · 8 hours after the shock treatment is done, brush the walls and the bottom · Put the filter valve in “EMPTY” and suck the dead seaweed with the pool cleaner sending the water to the drain · Put the filter valve in the “WASH” position to wash the sand · Increase the daily dose of chlorine and algaecide.|
|2. The water is cloudy and whitish||PH above 8. · Hard water · Bad filtration.||Check the operation of the filter · Set the pH between 7.2 and 8 with a pH reducing product · Keep the chlorine between 1 and 1.5 ppm · At night, with the filter stopped, add flocculant. The next morning, all the particles will have settled to the bottom. · Put the filter valve in “EMPTY” and pass the cleaner. · Filter several hours and do a WASHING of sand. · If the water has a high level of Hardness, add an Antical product.|
|3. Colored water||Presence of salts caused by a drop in the pH level of water · Copper salts = blue / green · Iron and manganese salts = brown||Adjust the pH between 7.2 and 8 with a product that increases or reduces pH · Performs a shock treatment with liquid chlorine · At night, with water at rest, add a decanter and let it act until the next morning · With the filter in the “EMPTY” position, pass the cleaner to remove the particles that have been deposited in the bottom, pouring all the dirt down the drain. · Adjust the pH again between 7.2 – 8.|
|4. It irritates the eyes and/or the skin and the water gives off an unpleasant odor of chlorine||Presence of chloramines and low level of free chlorine.||Adjust the pH between 7.2 and 8 with a product that increases or reduces the pH · Performs a shock treatment or uses a chlorinated product · Maintains the chlorine level between 1 and 1.5 ppm · Passes the cleaner and filters water for 1 day.|
|5. Water irritates the eyes, whitens the tissues and hair but DOES NOT give off bad odor||Excess of free chlorine.||Reduce the daily dose of chlorine, until reaching a level between 1 and 1.5 ppm|
|6. Water has foam||Excessive concentration of algaecide · Organic waste in water: cream, sweat, etc.||Evacuate part of the water by the drain (as necessary) and fill with new water · With the filtration equipment in position “RECIRCULACION” performs of shock· Adjusts the pH between 7.2 and 8 and the level of free chlorine between 1 and 1.5 parts per million (ppm) · Uses an algaecide product without foam.|