Decorate your home according to the seasons with these simple and beautiful decorating ideas and tips.
Celebrate this season by opting for colors like pale violet, pastel yellow, pink and blue-green. Other spring options:
- Decorate the windowsill with early blooming flowers such as crocus, tulips, and daffodils in small clay pots.
- Opt for sheets, tablecloths, and cushions that illuminate the room. Look for simple, embroidered or printed patterns that complement your decor.
- Retrofit your accessories. Dust the shelves. Take out your flowery porcelain or clear glassware and change the sofa’s dark cushions for more cheerful tones.
- Move the furniture towards the fireplace to enjoy a view of the garden.
Summer is perfect for rich colors. Here is how to add some summer touches:
- Placing a white linen cover on the sofa will create a summer atmosphere, especially if you use colored cushions to accentuate.
- Avoid summer heat with cool hues; External tables draped in blue and white bring a fresh breeze in the garden.
- Create a nautical atmosphere by filling glass tubes with sand of different colors and sizes, and then place them on the balcony.
- Change your heavy oriental rug for a lightweight carpet of natural sisal.
- Replace your fireplace logs with white candles of different sizes and heights.
- Arrange sunflowers in glass vases and illuminate them with lanterns at dusk to add a warm decorative ideas element to your garden parties and barbecues on the terrace.
You may also like to read: Wood and stone in sight in the restored house
You can decorate your home or apartment effortlessly using leaves and fruits from the fields and the forest:
- Imitate the changing colors of the leaves with accents in warm tones of orange and red. In addition, the forest green and the golden harmonize perfectly with the autumn colors.
- Emphasize the arrival of autumn with soft textured fabrics such as suede, velvet and felt. The satin in autumnal colors gives the table decorations a sparkle.
- Place decorative ideas items such as fresh or dried leaves, chestnuts, acorns or fans in simple bowls to decorate tables, sideboards, and windowsills.
- Create autumn table decorations using pumpkins, dried wheat stalks, corncobs and squash – just spread them on the table.
- Looking to add an autumnal and edible cachet to a room? Place vibrant red apples and juicy pears in a large glass bowl to convert it into an ornament.
Even if it is cold outside, create a warm atmosphere in your home with these tips:
- Remember ice and snow with shades of white, turquoise and blue-green. Of course, the emblematic color of winter remains the immaculate white, which combines beautifully with other seasonal colors.
- You can also chase the winter cold with rich shades of purple, gold, and red.
- Use winter decorative ideas fabrics such as soft wool, luxurious satin, Caterpillar, and lambswool. Integrate these colors with cushions, throws, and curtains.
- Add warmth to a room (literally and figuratively) by replacing your curtains with heavy draperies.
- Carpet tiles are a quick and inexpensive way to heat floors in your living room or bedroom.
- For a colorful and cozy winter, make a bolster by sewing two scarves together along the length, then fill them with cotton wool and fix the ends with ribbons.
- Attract attention with decorative glassware like vases or lanterns. These contrast pleasantly with rustic wooden decorations.
- Opt for a vase of holly or pine twigs or a bowl filled with sparkling Christmas balls, apples or oranges for a nice winter touch.