The uses of concrete blocks and mud commonly used in buildings. They are also cheap and reliable materials for many projects in the home and garden. With a little creativity and time, you can change the function of these blocks in functional furniture or decorative pieces in your house or your garden.
Here we offer you more than 11 creative uses of concrete blocks or cement blocks for your house, garden. Some of them are real homemade projects and are easy to execute. Others are simply decorated ideas that you can give yourself to do your projects. From indoor furniture to outdoor furniture for garden pots, to decorate the patio or the small balcony of your home. We hope these ideas are a source of inspiration for you to start your next project with concrete blocks or mud, according to be your taste.
11 creative uses of concrete blocks
- Simple bench with concrete blocks placed on a bed of pebbles. You can decorate your patio or balcony.
- Excellent idea with concrete blocks for a bench. The open spaces of the block can also serve as spaces for special plants. Cheap and quick to install.
- Nice base for a bar made with concrete blocks, with decorative details to house plants.
- Bed base with concrete block. It can be adjusted immediately to any size and painted the desired color.
- Nice detail made with a piece of cut concrete block, serving as centerpiece or vase for parties or special events.
- An impromptu stove with concrete blocks is seen in this example. Simply fit four blocks so that you can accommodate a burner and can store the firewood. Simple!
- Another example of centerpieces made with concrete blocks. You can place your favorite plants inside. This detail gives a rustic touch to your table.
- A makeshift bedside table made of concrete blocks may surprise you with how functional it is. It has everything to place your lamp, books and even a pot in its openings.
- Banking made with cement blocks. All you need is 12 concrete blocks and four wooden poles.
- Nice functional detail for the garden area. It consists of a wooden bar supported on modules with concrete blocks. It is very easy to do and very functional for worked garden and to eat.
- Furniture with shelves elaborated simply with two lateral modules of cement blocks to which a slot is made to insert the wooden plank that will serve as a shelf.
There are many uses of concrete blocks. We share amazing and useful 11 ideas for home and garden that you cannot avoid. Each design has cost varies according to the country.
You may read also: A List of the Top Three Things You Need to Do to Make Your Move Official